JAMA CAMPAY Homes, Resort & SPA is a life project which aims to contribute to the productive development of the coast of Manabí, while at the same time maximizing the sense of personal satisfaction.
Throughout the last five years, we have created over 100 direct and 400 indirect jobs, thus strengthening the local economy and supporting the professional and personal development of the community. We are a team committed to the welfare of the inhabitants of Jama and its environment.
JAMA CAMPAY also stands for the opportunity to appreciate nature and love it in its purest form. It is the gift of enjoying every day with serenity and joy. Because protecting and honoring green areas is a priority in this project, JAMA CAMPAY only uses 25% of the land for construction. The remaining 75% gives way to a magnificent landscape.
JAMA CAMPAY, then, is a lifestyle by the sea and near the forest, a community of houses and apartments excelling in tourism and hospitality. The facilities are equipped with communal parking, permanent security, Wi-Fi, communal pools, sports courts, gym and spa.
In 2007, Constructora del Castillo launched JAMA CAMPAY as a result of the Master's thesis on Management in Real Estate Enterprises, presented by Francisco del Castillo. Its main goal was to develop and innovate in three areas: real estate, tourism and the environment, and social responsibility.
JAMA CAMPAY in The Wall Street Journal
Fill this up and get 30% discount
to rent any of our properties
Promo apply during 2013